June 18, 2010

Hello. This is your 271th post and WanYee stole the honour of the 270th post for me. ):
Farewell and Promotion came. ): Its really fast since I stepped into guides. I'm going to miss Tabitha and Nien Ping a lot. 1 and a half years seemed long. But yet it seemed really short after farewell was over. Thanks for your never ending love to sunflower patrol. Also thank you for bringing us to glory and guiding us through this short/long period of time. I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE MAX. <3
I guess even though I'm transfered to mynah patrol, I will still go down for patrol meetings and outings if they don't clash. Must invite me to patrol outings and meetings kay! And though it was kind of shock to me as I thought I would not be promoted or something, like what Tabitha say, I should bring my sunny spirit to Mynah yeah? Heh. But I will still keep the sunny spirit in Sunflower no matter what happens. :D
Sunflower patrol FTW kay! LOVE YOU ALL LOADS.
Clarisse and WanYee, post more. Spam the blog! And Clarisse, don't plan weird stuff behind me and stop poking my fats!
Melina Chew, You will make an awesome PS! Bring sunflower to glory kay!
JillianCOW, Cow! You are ACL! Congrats. Heh. Cow, bring SNGG to greater heights!
Mel and Cow, Remember what Shermaine said last year. I think I remember. Something like "Sunflower people must get position in guides and continue the tradition. If never get any position, must do well academically". Something like that. HAHA. We fulfilled it! Clarisse and WanYee, you must fulfill it too kay!
Xin Yi, You are a great senior. Don't be sad if you never get promoted kay. In my heart, you will forever be sunflower's awesome senior!
XinHui, BRING SUNFLOWER TO GLORY KAY! (;
Tabitha and NienPing, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR 'O' LEVELS AND EVERYTHING YOU DO IN THE FUTURE. DON'T FORGET US KAY! BET WE WON'T FORGET YOU EITHER! (:

No comments: